Atkins Advantage Bar, S’Mores, 15 Bars / box

Atkins Advantage Bar, S'Mores, 15 Bars / box

Click For More Information   Click To Buy

Retail Price: $29.99
Your Special Price: $24.99

Product Category: Sports Nutrition
Product Sub-Category: Energy Protein Bars

Product Details:
Atkins Advantage Bars: Get the Advantage! The Original Low Carb Lifestyle! Nutritious and energizing. Satisfies your appetite for hours. For anyone cutting back on carbs. 2g Net Carbs per bar. Most bars have the nutritional profile of a candy bar, and can cause a similar quick energy crash. With Atkins, real, tasty on-the-go nutrition is always at your fingertips. Grab one as a snack or "60 second meal" and you’ll be satisfied and hunger-free for hours. The Atkins Bar Difference: No sugar added. High in protein (including soy). No hydrogenated oils. Packed with vitamins and minerals. Indulgent taste. Satisfies your hunger for hours. For those watching their carbs, count only 2 grams. As all other carbs (including fiber) have a minimal impact on blood sugar. Atkins Advantage™ Bar Box Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1 bar Servings Per Container 15 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 220 Calories from Fat 90 Total Fat 10 g 15% Saturated Fat 5 g 27% Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 130 mg 5% Potassium 190 mg 5% Total Carbohydrate 26 g 10% Dietary Fiber 11 g 45% Sugars 0 g Protein 17 g 34% Vitamin A 25% Vitamin C 25% Calcium 32% Iron 15% Vitamin E 25% Biotin 25% Chromium 15% Magnesium 15% Niacin 25% Pantothenic Acid 25% Selenium 25% Vitamin B12 25% Vitamin B6 25% Vitamin K 25% Zinc 25% Folic Acid 25% Vitamin B2 25% Vitamin B1 25% Phosphorous 20% Sugar Alcohol (Lactitol) 4 g *percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Ingredients: Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Whey Protein Isolate, Sodium Caseinate), Glycerine, Water, Polydextrose [Fiber], Cocoa Powder, Almond Pieces, Natural Coconut Oil (Non-Hydrogenated), Cellulose, Cocoa Butter, Butter Oil, Olive Oil, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Guar Gum, Citric Acid (Flavor Enhancer), Sucralose (Splenda Brand Non-Nutritive Sweetener). Nutrition Blend: Calcium (Tricalcium Phosphate and Calcium Carbonate), Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide), Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Natural Vitamin E (Acetate), Niacin, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Zinc, Folic Acid, Chromium (Chromium Chelate), Vitamin K, Selenium. Serving Size: 1 bar (900 g) Package Size: 15 bars per box

Coupon Code THX2OFF50 for $2 off on orders over $50. Free Ground Shipping on Orders over $80 for Supplements!

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.